VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Is Scheduling Two C&p Ptsd Exams

Rate this question

vperl

Question

A buddy of mine files for PTSD, was denied, then 6 months later he went to a Privatee Mental Health provideer to diagnos him.

The Private Dianosis showed he had PTSD and gave my buddy a GAF of 40 and wrote he suffered from Moderate PTSD.

Then the VSO for my buddy filed an appeal....

Then the VA ordered a C&P exam, he went to the C&P and was diagnosised with PTSD, and on the end of this exam the Doctor

told him as he went through the file the VA is going to have my buddy do a second C&P PTSD exam from another Doctor.

What is this all about ?

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Did your friend put in for a secondary condition related to PTSD? (Like HTN and CHF secondary to PTSD?) Something new they pull is to schedule vet for C&P for medical issues secondary to PTSD, then tell the medical examiner not to give an opinion, after the exam, and order another C&P with behavioral health to diagnose medical conditions secondary to mental(behavioral) ones.

I know of this first hand and am waiting too... :)

Did your friend put in for a secondary condition related to PTSD? (Like HTN and CHF secondary to PTSD?) Something new they pull is to schedule vet for C&P for medical issues secondary to PTSD, then tell the medical examiner not to give an opinion, after the exam, and order another C&P with behavioral health to diagnose medical conditions secondary to mental(behavioral) ones.

I know of this first hand and am waiting too... :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

C&P with behavioral hEALTH, WHAT IS THAT ALL about

No PTSD is his single claim.... he may file others but not now.... it has been tuff to get this far withhim