VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Change In My Meds ?

Rate this topic

For the last 5 years and after my brain surgery i have been taking the same meds, Just enroling in the VA system now i spend 20 mins with some lady that claims i should not be taking this or that and changes my meds, adding Zoloft ? Not sure what thats all about but i am still i bit foggy on the reasons, also she made sure and tell me 2 times ill be given a pee test when i come back ? not sure what thats about either last time i used something non-scrpit was about 1975 not sure what shes looking for, The meds bottle had a Male doctors name on it, then person i saw was a woman ? odd GO VA< after she ask me a question 4 times and i didnt understand she dug into my file " oh you need hearing aids" Duha you think ?? Then she sent me over for some xrays, i made sure this time and tell them i have plates in my head with screws and the same in my arm and hip so they didnt try and stick me in the MRI machine again and rip them out !! Big old file and i think they all read the first page, Best one, the lady doctor ask me what happened to your head ?? Huge scars from where they repaired my skull, We had just dicussed that i get migraines and cold air makes it worse from my head injury , It's like sailing the islands with no map or charts you dont know where in the hell your going to end up with these guys ?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic