VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ptsd C&p

Rate this question

Fire Courage

Question

I just left my initial PTSD C&P. It lasted about an hour and a half. I have the CAR, but we still discussed the stressors and full detail. I feel mentally exhausted. I'm glad I took my wife with me cause she was able to add a lot of stuff that I've done since returning that I had forgotten about. It really hurt to hear all those things coming from her mouth, but it was all true. She witness a lot of the nightmares and was able to tell about them and their frequency. She also discussed the violence, the panic attacks, the isolation and so much more. I would have never remembered all that. I'm so glad she went.

Before we left, the Dr said that I'm suffering from severe depression and moderate to severe PTSD.

Now, the VARO wait begins....

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

I just left my initial PTSD C&P. It lasted about an hour and a half. I have the CAR, but we still discussed the stressors and full detail. I feel mentally exhausted. I'm glad I took my wife with me cause she was able to add a lot of stuff that I've done since returning that I had forgotten about. It really hurt to hear all those things coming from her mouth, but it was all true. She witness a lot of the nightmares and was able to tell about them and their frequency. She also discussed the violence, the panic attacks, the isolation and so much more. I would have never remembered all that. I'm so glad she went.

Before we left, the Dr said that I'm suffering from severe depression and moderate to severe PTSD.

**************************d and

buddy of mine took 99 days to get his VA Award for PTSD... 100% P&T

also SMC S for hopusebound and SMC K for loss of creavtive organ, ( he had a wirlitzer)

**************************d and

buddy of mine took 99 days to get his VA Award for PTSD... 100% P&T

also SMC S for hopusebound and SMC K for loss of creavtive organ, ( he had a wirlitzer)

What is a wirlitzer? Thanks- Bill

It helps to have your wife with you-when I went to MRvets CP exam-the examiner had me detained by security the whole time because I declared I was allowed to be present-and off I was led ......and got to go back 2 hours later to pick him up.... :)

Vet files claim for PTSD in FEB 2009 has PTSD C&P and is denied.

vet files appeal for the PTSD denial in January 2010 With IMO diagnosis of PTSD

and DEpression, tangental thoughts, and most of the usual listed systopms of PTSD

IMO. GAF 40

Vet gets C&P exam in March 2010 for PTSD the C&P examiner states to the vet

there is PTSD, depression, akward thinking, and most of the rest of the systoms

vet is told on way out of exam that the RO is requesting a second PTSD exam,

exam scheduled in April

Question why is the RO requesting second exam, no one seems to know or understand why.