VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Proposed Rules For The New 3

Rate this question

vperl

Question

• Answers 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I just hope they hold to the Nehmer rulings on this, my claim dates back to a 2006 denial for heart diease.

did you read the proposed rules, as I read i they are directed to follow the rules Nehmer.... I could be wrong or a Rating Officer ignores the Nehmer rules..... then you appeal with gusto

OK i am trying to see if i qualify for ihd . Back in 2008 i was sent to vascular clinic and found out today that the reason was plaque in the aorta.

Apparently it was not real serious because they said they could not do anything at that time or whatever.

I went home and forgot about it until now and i do believe been haveing some chest pains always had real tired legs.

So is that considered as cad and does anyone think i may have a claim ,it has probably gotten worse since 2008?

I know i have to talk to my doc about this ,but just wanted an opinion from anyone who might venture to give one.

with what you stated, if your doctor will give you several tests to verify if if NOT you have any IHD...

Cardiac Ultrasound, Tread Mill test, a MUGA, and or one more if the guidelines fall in to a blood flow rate of so many METS you may qualify.

Without results that point our a certain amount of loss of blood flow, you probably are out of luck, I suggest you hope you are well.... I'd trade places with a guy with a whole heart today.. my anterior part is dead.....a nice chunk....

Read the file attached to see the qualifications for percentages of disability and to see if your METS SCORE is enough to qualify, it is your turn to read and learn....

BTW, Skunk, I always have a couple cases of tomato juice with me at all times, so I am ready for you

S4_104.doc

with what you stated, if your doctor will give you several tests to verify if if NOT you have any IHD...

Cardiac Ultrasound, Tread Mill test, a MUGA, and or one more if the guidelines fall in to a blood flow rate of so many METS you may qualify.

Without results that point our a certain amount of loss of blood flow, you probably are out of luck, I suggest you hope you are well.... I'd trade places with a guy with a whole heart today.. my anterior part is dead.....a nice chunk....

Read the file attached to see the qualifications for percentages of disability and to see if your METS SCORE is enough to qualify, it is your turn to read and learn....

BTW, Skunk, I always have a couple cases of tomato juice with me at all times, so I am ready for you

Ok my friend i really appreciate the info , and you are right i am thankful i havent had a heart attack of some kind. I am sorry for your condition and will pray for you thankyou very much.

I was thinking if i had just the beginnings of it to at least get sc for if nothing but o% you know ,i would have that out of the way if it got worse.

Edited by skunk

Ok my friend i really appreciate the info , and you are right i am thankful i havent had a heart attack of some kind. I am sorry for your condition and will pray for you thankyou very much.

I was thinking if i had just the beginnings of it to at least get sc for if nothing but o% you know ,i would have that out of the way if it got worse.

If you have no tests and just walk in with that, your wasting everyones time even yours, get a couple done like the treadmill and a MUGA if they show anything at all then file.... they have about 5 or so different tests.....