VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Proposed Rules For The New 3

Rate this question

vperl

Question

• Answers 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

If you have no tests and just walk in with that, your wasting everyones time even yours, get a couple done like the treadmill and a MUGA if they show anything at all then file.... they have about 5 or so different tests.....

Right that is what i am trying to do get the tests. I just do not believe my doc would have sent me to vascular surgery clinic unless she was concerned.

And it has been almost a year an half since i went.It is just going to be a little while i see my doc again and i will see if she will order the tests for me.

I tell you i am going to have to put my tin foil hat on to get recharged.

Edited by skunk

Right that is what i am trying to do get the tests. I just do not believe my doc would have sent me to vascular surgery clinic unless she was concerned.

And it has been almost a year an half since i went.It is just going to be a little while i see my doc again and i will see if she will order the tests for me.

Are you using VA or Private doctor ?

I only use va.

call your clinic and get an appointment, then ask her if you have IHD... if she says yes, or is unsure then ask for several tests to be taken

The MUGA, and the Cardio sonigram are the easiest... no hard stuff, just takes an hour for the MUGA and 45 minutes for sonigram of heart..

Get those done then go from there..

call your clinic and get an appointment, then ask her if you have IHD... if she says yes, or is unsure then ask for several tests to be taken

The MUGA, and the Cardio sonigram are the easiest... no hard stuff, just takes an hour for the MUGA and 45 minutes for sonigram of heart..

Get those done then go from there..

will do and thanks