VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Questions On Exams

Rate this question

Ol'Man

Question

Went to Primary Care Doc the other day and got butt chewed out for not taking meds regularly, told her I sometimes forget for a few days at a time. Got that straightened out then had to go back to exam room with nurse for and EKG and get more lab work done cause someone messed up. Here's the real problem....while going over my records the nusre said "your Diabetes is not service comnected. Sure enough thats what it said on records. She asked if I was in the AO data base (registry) and I said yes that I had the exam several years ago. I also told her I was in the 3rd Field Army Hospital in Siagon for 1 1/2 months due to direct exposure to AO. I made several phone calls and found out I am registered and did have the exam. Is this screw-up gonna have an effect on my rating decision. Finished C&P's 5 weeks ago and still waiting for rating decision. One more question....C&P examiner said I did not have PTSD but suffered an anxiety disorder more than likely SC...gave me a 70 GAF. Do you think I'll get % rating for this? Thanks...sorry to be a pest.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

You should have it and should get it but you have to ask for it the little trick the VA plays on Veterans