VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Agent Orange Clark Afb And Puerto Rico

Rate this question

Pete53

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I got a PM that I could not respond to asking about Agent Orange from Clark AFB and Puerto Rico. Can anyone help?

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

So far there are no AO awards for these locales that I know of.

BUT- as I posted here (I think Jim posted his entire BVA decision) James Cripps won the first CONUS AO award months ago. (AO exposure in S Carolina.

If a veteran has a disability on the AO presumptive list and can prove they were exposed to AO during the Vietnam War-anywhere-they can succeed.

Many Thailand vets have been awarded for AO as well since Kurt Priessman got the first AO Thailand award.

Although Kurt is member here-he is no longer available for contact as he has posted at numerous web sites his evidence from DOD and how he succeeded and he also was instrumental in getting the VA to issue a special C & P bulletin regarding Thailand claims.

If a vet had proven perimeter duty-the perimeters were where they used AO at many areas even in the USA to keep the weeks down.

There has been a AO Alaska Award too-I have it here but I hesitate to share it as I feel this award is

unusual as the case refers to documentation as evidence (I have the article) of the USA Corps of Engineers using AO on the pipeline in 1967 I think it was-but nothing in the case pinpoints the veteran's MOS at exactly where the Army sprayed the AO. Then again maybe the decision (from AMC) didn't list all the evidence they had.

It takes a lot of legwork and research but it paid off for many AO vets who were exposed to AO outside of Vietnam and Korea (those Specific KWV regs)

Current document disability on the AO presumptive list and proof of exposure to AO will gain AO comp.

Not easy but entirely possible -where ever they sprayed it.

Edited by Berta

I answered the other post you made:

ALL of the SHAD ops should be listed here somewhere.I will try to find them and post a link.

I got a PM that I could not respond to asking about Agent Orange from Clark AFB and Puerto Rico. Can anyone help?

Hello sir i am trying to find out any information on if there was Agent Orange Stored,made, or sprayed at Clark AFB, and also Ramey afb PR, and GuamAFB. Because my Father was in the AF and there where time's that he would stand guard by the c-130 and the c-141's. the Va is trying to deny thay they where brought to any of those base's any and all information would help thank you very much.