VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got A Cnp Exam In 2 Weeks...

Rate this question

drgonzo

Question

Hello all. I have a claim pending here in hawaii for PTSD. i submited it nov09. I served in iraq during oif II. i did everyday route clrearing, raids, presence patrols, 10 min qrf, escourts, everyday infantry stuff. i was in the battel for samarra in the begining of october. i pulled a buddy out of a m2a3 bfv after a mortor rocked up while rolling out on a big mission. our forward operating base was under constant mortor and rocket attack. ive tried to get help from the va, and im getting treatment for a mild tbi from the mortor attack. when i was sent to mh, i was interview by 2 ppl who reccomended me for ferther care. i was then seen by a dr that wasent even from my state she then said there was no evidenc of ptsd although i was suffering. my neurologest suggested that i go back. will the fact that i didnt get a diagnosis for ptsd gonna hurt my claim? im on meds for headachs and anxity. my cnp exam is 4may10.....mahalo....aloha nui

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

thanks guys, ur on point for the whole nation!

i still have my original dd214. it just dosent say cib on it. but i will try send for one using the website u listed for me. i just got to get to a printer..thanks for the advice all i owe everyone a beverage of there choice!

mahalo.....aloha nui

• HadIt.com Elder
thanks guys, ur on point for the whole nation!

i still have my original dd214. it just dosent say cib on it. but i will try send for one using the website u listed for me. i just got to get to a printer..thanks for the advice all i owe everyone a beverage of there choice!

mahalo.....aloha nui

You need to file a DD form 149, for a correction of your DD214... ASAP. You need a DD215, listing your CIB. Here is a link...

http://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-...ng-records.html

I lived on Oahu many years ago. surfed the north shore.

...Aloha Nui

post-4811-1272375656_thumb.jpg

Edited by Commander Bob

..thanks for the advice all i owe everyone a beverage of there choice!

mahalo.....aloha nui

drgonzo,

I'll place my order:

1 very dirty skyy vodka martini, garnished with 6 large olives stuffed with blue cheese,

shaken vigorously not stirred, almost to the point of freezing...

the best ones I've found available are at Bone Fish Grill ~ ~ yummy !

carlie