VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exam 4/22/10

Rate this question

Sapper

Question

I went in for my appeal for my PTSD Claim. (I am currently at 50% for PTSD w/depression) When the examiner was doing his thing, he had me answer many simple questions, but always looked at me as if I were an idiot. When I told him I did Route Security and Convoy Security, he commented, "Oh wow, I don't think those jobs would be very stressful." I just about jumped up and socked him. I don't know if he was trying to push my buttons to check the degree of my disorder, or if he was just being a jerk. Anyways, I was very offended by this comment. I did my best to keep my cool, he didn't show emotion, I wasn't able to "read" what he was saying with his body language. He'd just ask a question and type something in his computer. I've read on this website about acting out, yelling, throwing tantrums at these C&P exams, and how they don't help at all anyways, so I immediatly thought of this when he made that rude remark. I would like to thank all of you fellow veterans and posters on this website for helping me greatly in being prepared for this exam, and I'll keep you posted when I get my results. Thanks again!

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Obviously the examiner has a disconnect with the world of reality.

Give them about 5-10 working days and then get your results. I hope it works out in your favor.

When I told him I did Route Security and Convoy Security, he commented, "Oh wow, I don't think those jobs would be very stressful."

sapper,

This is exactly when I would have started letting loose and stating the things that happened

during your Route Security and Convoys.

jmho,

carlie