VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Docket Dates

Rate this question

VetsLady

Question

We have an appeal that was sent to AMC well over a year ago, it's back at BVA...docket date in 2005.

I called today to see what docket YEAR the VLJ's are currently working on.......the BVA told me they are on 2008 now.

Who really knows?

Patience is a virtue?

Yikes....I guess it's beginning not to be one of mine.

Just needing some support. Everyone here is so friendly, like a family.

Thanks.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

They finally ajudicated mine...a 2004 case, in 2010.

Try to do something to make your brain focus elsewhere for your own good. Maybe a good deed for someone else will help you forget while you wait. I put it away in my head as much as I could when I was in limbo, and after all the work was done, and as I never thought I would win, even though I had a good case - it helped me deal with the waiting.

Good luck ~

They finally ajudicated mine...a 2004 case, in 2010.

Try to do something to make your brain focus elsewhere for your own good. Maybe a good deed for someone else will help you forget while you wait. I put it away in my head as much as I could when I was in limbo, and after all the work was done, and as I never thought I would win, even though I had a good case - it helped me deal with the waiting.

Good luck ~

Thank you for your response. Oh I have plenty to keep my mind busy, that is for sure. This claim was filed in 2003 and with a docket date of 2005, they told me yesterday it won't be long because they are working on case from 2008.

I remember when you posted your grant....it was a great day!

Until we get a decision, we'll stay busy, still it's on the back of your mind. Like a dull toothache. So, every one in awile, I need a positive nudge....and I read the

successes here and it helps.

Thanks again!