VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Going For A C&p Exam For Ed

Rate this topic

Anyone out there been through the C&P for ED? I'm sure they don't bring in a hooker :) so how do they Exam for ED?

David

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt the exam will be hard, follow instructions the C&P person will be gentel

Anyone out there been through the C&P for ED? I'm sure they don't bring in a hooker :) so how do they Exam for ED?

David

I doubt the exam will be hard, follow instructions the C&P person will be gentel

If it was hard you wouldn't need an exam.

:)

And you'd know that , why ???

If it was hard you wouldn't need an exam.

:)

O.K. folks you were right. It was an Oral exam by a cute Female Doc. B) She could have done it over the phone, took 2mins. Just think I drove round trip for 4-hrs. for 2-mins. of ?'s , the tax payer's spent $74.00 in travel, FOR 2-mins. of ?'s. The Doc even said something like this could be handled over the phone. Ok, I'll get off the soap box.

With ref. to the ebenefits issue. I went to the office the 1-800# told me to, They said it wasn't up & running yet and they didn't know what to do. So, I convinced them to Verify this is me (yup this is me :) ) the girl put all this on a form 4100 something

Then called me later in the day too say she got a hold of DoD and they would be sending me the name&password in snail-mail in 5-to 12 days. Hope this helps.

David