VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Major Paperwork Foul Up On Claim

Rate this question

Quibley

Question

I submitted this statement to VA today and I wanted to get some comments by Hadit members to see if it makes sense and to get your comments.

I have been informed that my head injury/TBI claim is in line to eventually be decided by the rating board, but my PTSD claim is still at the pre-determination section.

I completed my head injury/TBI C&P in January with Dr xxxxxxxxxx. About a week later, I then completed my PTSD C&P with Dr xxxxxxx xxxxx - also in January. Dr xxxx ordered additional neuropsychological testing that I completed in March.

For some reason, MES solutions combined both the results of the head injury/TBI exam with the results of the PTSD exam and the results of the neuropsychological testing into a single 32 page report and submitted it to XXXXXXXXXX VARO in April. Upon receipt by VA, it was then placed into the virtual VA section of my head injury/TBI claim. None of the results were electronically placed into the PTSD claim. Additionally, an independent PTSD evaluation completed by Dr Warren Palmer was placed in the head injury/TBO claim instead of the PTSD claim.

I'm uncertain if the two claims have been combined in terms of their submission to the rating board or if this is simply an unintentional error that needs to be corrected. I felt that the matter was significant enough to be brought to attention of XXXXXXXXXXX VARO to determine if corrective clerical action needs to be taken to place the documents in their proper, respective claims.

I have no additional information to submit for my claims and I would respectfully request that XXXXXXXXXXX VARO decide my claim as soon as possible.

Respectfully submitted,

XXXXXXX x. XXXXXX

CSS/xXXXXXXXX

(xxx) xXX-xxxx

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

It appears they are going to do both at the same time as it is their perrogative to do so. Dont worry about the info being combined together as it usually is done that way. The RO just have to look at it. I dont think it is a bad deal, Maybe a good one.

Hang in there.

J