VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Re Lowballed

Rate this question

ejw4856

Question

Good morning allI would like to thank all who have helped me with the decision i got from the va.I didnt get back on her yesterday bcause my VSO called and we got together to see what i wanted to do.I am going to wait until i get a review from a psyc Dr this next Wed on my c& p exam and also an evaluation from him befor i file an NOD.I will keep you posted,again many thanks to all....ED

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Good morning allI would like to thank all who have helped me with the decision i got from the va.I didnt get back on her yesterday bcause my VSO called and we got together to see what i wanted to do.I am going to wait until i get a review from a psyc Dr this next Wed on my c& p exam and also an evaluation from him befor i file an NOD.I will keep you posted,again many thanks to all....ED

Ej,

Take your time you have a year from the date on the SOC to file a NOD. Use the time wisely to develope your claim so that you get what you deserve.

JMO,

Bergie

Thats the game va play. My first claim i filed, i also received 30% ptsd, and i was thanking just like you. I filed for a reconsideration with the "DRO" ,back to the date, the original claim was submitted. I also submitted a lot of new evidence from my private clinical Psychologist and VA psychiatrist and attended ptsd counseling at the vamc once a week, and eight months later i was service connected 100%,PT retro to the original date of my claim.