VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

President Promises 3 New Presumptives

Rate this question

rotorhead

Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

He also promised that we were gonna find the WMD's and find Osama!

Oooooops, sorry, my reply was about 9 YEARS too late..........and the WRONG President!

And, no, this is NOT a political posting, just pointing out that the President, REGARDLESS of whom he may be, is, still, ONLY the President.............REGARDLESS of his own feelings of DEITY!

But, I do hope he is correct................just as I had hoped tha.......................oh, never mind!

Speech to the DVA in Atlanta, seen on CNN and Fox.

Heard same speech and the President specifically mentioned the three new presumptives and making it easier for Vietnam Vets to obtain their compensation. This FNG as previously referred to as dumb and a lecturer on this board has credentials that I would put up against anyone on this board academic, service to country after military, or otherwise. It would seem that factual comments that support those have a dog in this fight are dampened by people who have their ratings up to 100% already. I for one had my ducks in a row with regard to VA claims and have been served well. As with another forum on the net there are those who chose to elicite agressive behaviors and comments from people who are reasonable people, but have their limits, there is a name for that type of behaviour. Support of those who are eligible for these benifits is truely appreciated. The President said what he said, true we will see. But this dumb,FNG has an acronym for those who choose to take cheap shots BM.