VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

All Claims Sent Back To Development

Rate this question

COOL BREEZE

Question

Very up setting to find all my claims were sent back to development. Last friday my biggest claim with my neck strain flex motion 0-10 % that would be rated a minimun of 30% sent back, today a smaller claim for acid reflex sent back. I was expecting that I would be receiving an brown envelope in a few weeks-now back to square one. I think the development board or someone didn't review this folder after setting for months and sent it straight to the rating board where it was sit on it for another month. The 800 asked if I received another letter-no-then they said it is an internal matter subjective to however long it takes for them to act on it. If this is like what one ex-rater-stated-then my folder is on the bottom of a pile growing by the hour. You could say I'm really vetting as I followed everything your supposed to do on this site-even sending a e-mail out no response to that either.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

I

Sorry that this happened to you. Hopefully they will get cracking on your claim

I appreciate that response-I had such a big let down lately. I have 3 claims pending. 1 for dependency back pay when I went over 30% last February-still sitting in development from May, 2 other claims, one which I threw everything but the kitchen sink at them and this is a large claim that will increase my claim to 60% or much higher based on the flex rating that the comp doctor wrote amoung other things for the neck. One claim which was denied in May for acid reflex and high cholestrol-the VA made another claim, I didn't do this. It will be disapproved has cholestrol is a lab finding, the acid reflex which I am on a lot of drugs now-I submitted info from my medical report-it actually needs to be submitted with a different name.

• HadIt.com Elder

"one which I threw everything but the kitchen sink at them and this is a large claim that will increase my claim to 60% or much higher"

Ah, yeah, and I think that this is where you may have made a mistake. Often times, when you "throw things against the wall, hoping something might stick", then one thing outta the whole mishegas will hold up the whole mishegas..........er, well, you know what I mean (English, it's such a "limiting" language..............oy vey!)!

Very up setting to find all my claims were sent back to development. Last friday my biggest claim with my neck strain flex motion 0-10 % that would be rated a minimun of 30% sent back, today a smaller claim for acid reflex sent back. I was expecting that I would be receiving an brown envelope in a few weeks-now back to square one. I think the development board or someone didn't review this folder after setting for months and sent it straight to the rating board where it was sit on it for another month. The 800 asked if I received another letter-no-then they said it is an internal matter subjective to however long it takes for them to act on it. If this is like what one ex-rater-stated-then my folder is on the bottom of a pile growing by the hour. You could say I'm really vetting as I followed everything your supposed to do on this site-even sending a e-mail out no response to that either.

Actually I had a whole bunch of defered claims from last year. They rated my back which gave me a combined total of 30% and deferred the rest. This June I had a comp exam for the rest-got the results and then this sat in the rating area for 2 months before someone kicked everything back to the development. Now I guess it will set there until the fiscal year begins to settle this. A e-mail response has not generated any response from the VA-possibly they are furlough days till next year.

[/qu

I received a call from the VA responding to my e-mail -total waste of time. He didn't even work at the VA in AZ, didn't have a clue why all claims were sent back to development-I should of asked why did he even bother called. Said that the claims were probably sent back because there might have been something that might have helped my claim.