VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Next Week

Rate this question

John46

Question

I have another C&P exam next week. It is for DVT currently rated at 0% and Pulmonary Embolism currently rated at 0%. Also still trying to get SC for back which has been injured several times from falling due to SC knees. If I can get the C&P Dr. to state that the back was caused by the knees then I just might be able to get 100% if the DVT and Pulmonary Embolism are increased to 10% each. For this to happen the back would have to be rated at 20%. Any ideas as what I should expect on the back exam? I had a PC appointment and Cardilogy appt. today and they noticed and I hope noted a knot on my forehead and black eye from falling. I got the clearance for another (4th) knee replacement later this month.

Before anyone chimes in about TDIU please be advised that I am still employed full time.

Thank you for any advice or information.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I have another C&P exam next week. It is for DVT currently rated at 0% and Pulmonary Embolism currently rated at 0%. Also still trying to get SC for back which has been injured several times from falling due to SC knees. If I can get the C&P Dr. to state that the back was caused by the knees then I just might be able to get 100% if the DVT and Pulmonary Embolism are increased to 10% each. For this to happen the back would have to be rated at 20%. Any ideas as what I should expect on the back exam? I had a PC appointment and Cardilogy appt. today and they noticed and I hope noted a knot on my forehead and black eye from falling. I got the clearance for another (4th) knee replacement later this month. Before anyone chimes in about TDIU please be advised that I am still employed full time.

Thank you for any advice or information.

I am not familiar with your situation but keep in mind that VA has fuzzy math, according to VA 70+20+10=78 and VA rounds off and will only pay you 80%

Edited by pacmanx1

Pete 999

I am currently rated at 70% for knees. 60% for RK and 10% for LK. With bilaterals that is 70%. When the LK is replaced it will go to the 30% rate and thus 80%. When the IHD is approved that will put me at 90%. The DVT and Pulmonary Embolism is already SC but are 0%. The back issue has been denied as SC several times but I won't give up