VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

When To File For Iu

Rate this question

USA Made 814

Question

Hello world. I have seval issues but this is the one I have a issue with. Earlier this year I filed for benifits and a increase. I recived on them all. From 10% to 20% on lower back and 0% to 30% for PTSD. I appealed the PTSD bit cause I didn't know who to trust in the beginng of all this. And alot have cone out in getting the help that I need. But here it is. I havent worked in years and was told I cant apply for IU intill my rateing is 60% or higher. I have no problems with that but have issues with it.

Is it posable to file depending on the out come of the appeal?

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Hello world. I have seval issues but this is the one I have a issue with. Earlier this year I filed for benifits and a increase. I recived on them all. From 10% to 20% on lower back and 0% to 30% for PTSD. I appealed the PTSD bit cause I didn't know who to trust in the beginng of all this. And alot have cone out in getting the help that I need. But here it is. I havent worked in years and was told I cant apply for IU intill my rateing is 60% or higher. I have no problems with that but have issues with it.

Is it posable to file depending on the out come of the appeal?

Are you receiving SSDI for the service connected disabilities you have?

One of the first mistakes people make when they do their C&P exam is hold back or go to far. An example would be if you hurt your back and they ask you to bend down as far as you can, but your in pain from the start, moving at all is bad. The more you give them, the less you'll get. Also, people move to quickly. To move five inches should ave taken ONE minute. You can call me on a this saturday from 1200 EDST to 1900 EDST @ 703-598-5710. I can go over so much with you. I look forward to hearing from you.

you email me directly with your phone number, I'll call you Saturday. I can go over so much with you. I look forward to hearing from you.

• HadIt.com Elder

You can file for TDIU now. The sooner you file the better. If you can't work due solely to your SC conditions you should get IU. By waiting to file you are giving up potential money.

If you haven't been able to work because of your service connected ptsd and lower back,you need to get a statment form your psychiartist of psychologist and other medical provider stating that you are unable to work because of your service connected disabilites. Your disabilities need to be stated in detail and resubmit to va because if you are unable to work because of your service connected disabilities.you could be rated at 100%.

mobie

Edited by mobie16r