VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdiu And Meds

Rate this question

cooter

Question

If your ratings qualify you for TDIU and your taking SC meds and NSC meds together, and you can't operate mentally and physically, would that be an open for IU or not? I'm thinking not.

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

If you have insurance you could get a private (you control the vertical, you control the audio) vocational evaluator to look at you. You will get a more sympathetic ear. Basically, you want a doctor to say you can't work due to your SC conditions and all the effects of those conditions.

Sounds good thanks John! Bravo mention seeing a Voc Rehab counselor, is that the same a vocational evaluator? I'm thinking it is. What exactly John do you mean,

(you control the vertical, you control the audio)?

I would file for TDIU, don't wait, preserve your IU date as soon as possible.

Have you been seen by Voc Rehab counselor about employment possibilities? If so, what was the outcome? If not, make an appointment and get seen ASAP.

No I havn't sen one yet. VA or civ? I filed for TDIU earlier this year and denide. Thier reason was I can do sedenary work. I filed a notice of reconsideration with Dr

statement saying I couldn't sit more than 15 minutes, and the meds I'm on hinder my thinking and memory. I ddn't think about adding the hemrhoids to it!! The

notice won't be up for review until Sept. 13.

Sounds good thanks John! Bravo mention seeing a Voc Rehab counselor, is that the same a vocational evaluator? I'm thinking it is. What exactly John do you mean,

(you control the vertical, you control the audio)?

Seeing a Voc Rehab evaluator/counselor is one in the same. This would be the first step in showing the VA that you not employable because of your SC'd condition(s). A great piece of evidence in order to be granted IU.

Get that Physical Assessment done as soon as you can......this is beneficial in order to show the VA that you are not physically able to work!

I hope this helps you in getting the benefits that you deserve! God bless!

B6

Seeing a Voc Rehab evaluator/counselor is one in the same. This would be the first step in showing the VA that you not employable because of your SC'd condition(s). A great piece of evidence in order to be granted IU.

Get that Physical Assessment done as soon as you can......this is beneficial in order to show the VA that you are not physically able to work!

I hope this helps you in getting the benefits that you deserve! God bless!

B6

I'l get on it! One last thing! Do I see a counselor at the VA or private? Thanks again Bravo.