VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Had My Cnp Today

Rate this question

Cm Burns

Question

I am not feeling happy or to positive after my cnp. I had an indian doctor that I was warned about. I was told he was really combative. When it came to my MST he just kept saying I wish you would have reported it so he could be prosectued. He said I am not saying I dont believe you and I dont make the decisions and it will not be up to me but I wish you would have reported it. When I told him I was not comfortable talking to a man about my assault he was like i have to ask you some questions. What kind of assault was it. Did he have sex with you. I became really uncomfortable. it really made me uncomfortable. I dont know if this cnp will help me or not. He asked me about suicide and He asked me if I had attempted it then he said what happened. Well duh If it tried it and am still here it must not have been successful. I dont know. I just dont know. I dont want to ahve went through all of this and then have my claim decided on a cnp that was not to my best int. I am not sure why i had to talk to a man about this. It felt like being in that situation al over again.

I am really not happy today.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Remember he was a medical professional trained to do this. I know these questions were tough. Just be thankful it is over. He had to ask them because of the requirement on the C and P exam worksheet.

Hang in there. I know your anxiety level was high. Hopefully he picked up on that. It will only help you.

J