VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Is Up

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

All of a sudden I am scheduled for Dental Work, Heart Studies, PCP appointment, Diabetes Management, Pharmacy Clinic and shrink of next 8 weeks. IO don't know what is up but I am nervous. I just saw diabetes management last week. That also includes three sets of labs and a stress test.

Being suspicious I wonder if VA found out I was suing Avandia.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Did you get Avandia from the VA? If you did then they may see themselves as co-defendants. CYA perhaps. How would they find out?

• HadIt.com Elder

All of a sudden I am scheduled for Dental Work, Heart Studies, PCP appointment, Diabetes Management, Pharmacy Clinic and shrink of next 8 weeks. IO don't know what is up but I am nervous. I just saw diabetes management last week. That also includes three sets of labs and a stress test.

Being suspicious I wonder if VA found out I was suing Avandia.

Naw, man, that ain't it...................you just gettin' the "proper treatment", for a change! I think that your POA finally got straightened out..............:rolleyes: ! heh-heh! Have they set you up for your audiology clinic appointment............that's about all that is "missing" so far. The little gal at audiology, Julie Silverman, she'll take good care of your hearing.............!

• HadIt.com Elder

A good friend of mine added his theory. Although I have several medical issues I am pretty much a patient who makes appointments and does not confront the VA and that there is heat on VA to provide better service. I am sure that there is a buzz at the Dallas VAMC that my Service Officer is not to be trifled with.

Thanks for the replies I appreciate all who respond to my questions.