VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Unbelievable The Vba Allowed Service Connected Injury, Rest Of Claim Remanded Back To Amc

Rate this question

Guest RJMacReady

Question

Guest RJMacReady

I am truly amazed, after over 10 years, the VBA that received my file and appeals claim denial from the AMC(Again!) along with my complaints about the AMC denial has allowed for one of my service connected injuries, although the rest of my claim has been remanded back to the AMC for development and is unhappy apparently as to how my claim has been handled and that I will be scheduled for C&P exams(Again!) geez.

So what exactly does this mean now, as I was told that the allowed service connected injury will go to the regional VA office for a rating, is there a chart to show what rating percentages are given for what service connected injuries?

Thank you.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Guest RJMacReady

Thank you for the helpful replies, I appreciate it and hope and pray that you all get your claims approved as well. I also ask that we pray for and remember the families of the victims of the 911 tragedy as well as our military brothers and sisters that put themselves voluntarily into harms way as we did.