VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p For What

Rate this question

cooter

Question

I've had 4 C & P exams over the past and none of the notices I recieved in the mail stated what they where for. Luckily, each time I was claiming one thing so I knew what they were about. I was just wondering, if a Vet had more issues on the same claim, how would you know which issue the exam is for, if not for all? Do you call the 1-800 no.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

They can always ask the C & P doctor giving the exam, what type of C & P exam it is. The can also call scheduling which they do not make the C & P exam appointments but they can look them up on the system and tell the veteran what type of C & P exam are scheduled, the time of the C & P exam and the doctors' name. For QTC C & P exam, I would think that the veteran should be able to call the doctors' office to find out this information.

If it's at a VAMC the vet can call the C&P department and inquire about

what the C&P is for and they can usually tell you.

Thanks carlie!! I have a feeling I'll be using that number pretty soon. Is that a normal practice with va?

They can always ask the C & P doctor giving the exam, what type of C & P exam it is. The can also call scheduling which they do not make the C & P exam appointments but they can look them up on the system and tell the veteran what type of C & P exam are scheduled, the time of the C & P exam and the doctors' name. For QTC C & P exam, I would think that the veteran should be able to call the doctors' office to find out this information.

Mucho Gras!!!