VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Disability Rate Increase

Rate this question

SaintX

Question

• Answers 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Never happen! You telling me the VA is going to practically double my compensation. That is good for a laugh. Where did you get this information? Did your local tea party give you this? We would have heard about this already. You should not publish such bullshit. It is cruel and a hoax.

John999,

Keep the political mess out of here !

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Part of the PDF document content looks legitimate.

I found HR4667 here, which was actually passed for Obama's signature yesterday:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-4667

The part I can't find is the info on the last page. Can you please tell us where this came from? It wasn't in HR4667 (unless I am reading something wrong). I don't see anything about doubling benefits.

Never happen! You telling me the VA is going to practically double my compensation. That is good for a laugh. Where did you get this information? Did your local tea party give you this? We would have heard about this already. You should not publish such bullshit. It is cruel and a hoax.

Actually this came from an VA insider. Someone whose given me VERY reliable information in the past.

Part of the PDF document content looks legitimate.

I found HR4667 here, which was actually passed for Obama's signature yesterday:

http://www.govtrack....?bill=h111-4667

The part I can't find is the info on the last page. Can you please tell us where this came from? It wasn't in HR4667 (unless I am reading something wrong). I don't see anything about doubling benefits.

As I explained to John999, I received the entire document from a VERY reliable source inside the VA. They have supplied me with information before all of which was correct. I have no doubt about this one also.

• HadIt.com Elder

Saintx

Did you speak to Deep Throat? You are passing on a hoax or gossip. Do you think the DAV, VFW and American Legion would not be taking credit for this if it was going to happen? I listened to Agent Orange hearing yesterday and the senate was crying about giving agent orange vets money for DMII and IHD.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

As I explained to John999, I received the entire document from a VERY reliable source inside the VA. They have supplied me with information before all of which was correct. I have no doubt about this one also.

There are too many other errors, ranging from pages being out of order to spelling and grammatical errors. I'm with John999 on this. Unless the document's text and format matches that found in HR4667 and that of previous increases, I don't buy it at this time.

Regarding your source, was any previous info you received related to disabled Veteran rate increases?