VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Disability Rate Increase

Rate this question

SaintX

Question

• Answers 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Teac:

The reason that the thread has not been closed as it has involved into something where some Veterans here have had a chance to express their opinion. It was brought out that the original post was wrong.

So far none of the Moderators have felt that the thread needed closing. That is not to say it won't be closed soon.

• HadIt.com Elder

|I won't be holding my breath on seeing my check going from 3000 a month to 5000 a month in the next year all this post is going to do is upset a lot of veterans if this was true all of the vet groups would be claiming credit for it and it is not out there anywhere this is the type of adjustment that the VDBC recommended 2-3 years ago and was shelved Congress would never approve this after the recent senate fight over the new 3 presumptive AO issues that Shinseki and Obama approved the Senate stated they were not going to stop them from being made presumptive but the VA is on notice that the money will be watched closely in the future

so I don't see how this gets put thru we will get what SSA gets which this year is again a big fat zero

John999 and Papa,

I made some edit's in your earlier posts, within this thread .

Everyone else interested in this topic -

you can post your frustrations on this issue or non-issue here, but DO NOT go into politics anymore.

Don't even start down the road.

• HadIt.com Elder

So far the Cost Of Living Adjustment (COLA) figures are MINUS .07%..................so, until this figure gets into the "PLUS" column...............fer git 'bout it! There won't be ANY increase. Period. NADA, NONE, ZERO!

But, I must say that someone that you trust in the VA, telling you this about the DOUBLING of our disability compensation, only goes to prove to you how much faith you can put in that person's non-information.

(how's that, carlie, I didna say ONE word "politicianally speaking"?)