VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Lost Paperwork?

Rate this question

cherokeeblade

Question

The wife and I. Along with my Texas V.A. Representative and my field Officer. Seam like they have lost this paper work 8 times. Twice from us. Twice from the Fiduciary department. Once from the R.O. consoler. Once from the field officer.. and Now twice from my V.A. Texas commissioner Representative. Who had the paper work Notarized. Which was date stamp just like all the others. They was date stamp by the R.O. A request for a hearing to resolve some problems in my paperwork. Other outside sources we went to has been our local congressman. and Even e-mail and wrote to all the congressmen who sign the new Fiduciary act. and How broken it is and them not recognizing my wife as legal spouse. and them ignoring the Doctor recommendation and field officer recommendation. My wife and I have sent a Email to the President on his open forum website about these problems.

I guess my next step is to get a good Pr Representative. Go to the public news service with all our paper work and start naming names and wrong doings. That has happen with my case. This been going on since 2006. So far I lost my house, my personal property and now I got my Identity stolen. and we been fighting the H.O.A. off to keep them from foreclosing on this house. Because I can not use my funds for any repair on the property. Then I found out why the H.O.A. trying to foreclose. Lot of it is so they don't have to buy the property out right. to expand the Mud water tower out and put in a fire road. More legal stuff. Its a mess.

We heard back from our congress man and all the V.A. did was assign me a new fiduciary.

As for all my lost property they said I have to sue the fiduciary. Which we know the Fiduciary department has to approve any requests for funds. Before they can release them. There was no reason why I should lost my house and personal property. Over all this lost paperwork.

I want to know going to press will help? and How many others have had lost paperwork at the Houston V.A. R.O.

I got all my Paperwork and all the phone conversations logged and recorded. Everyone involved is frustrated over this whole case.

The biggest problem is time now. We soon will have to move out this house. I believe we got about 30 days left to solve all these problems. and very simple fix. Just need a hearing.

If we end up on the streets over this. I will make a big sign set up a tent at the busiest intersection in Houston and the sign it will read. Lost home. Because Houston V.A. keep loosing my paperwork.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

The Va doesnt "loose" paperwork 8 times. They shred it. This has been going on for years, and VA higher ups, VAOIG, and politicians just keep "looking the other way". Contrary to what the VA says, this continues unabated.

For example:

http://www.vawatchdog.org/10/nf10/nffeb10/nf021110-3.htm