VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got Some News On Mri Results

Rate this question

oldman273

Question

Hey I had told you guys about my increasing aggressive migraines. I had these for a long time but for last few months they had gotten worse for no reason. results are according to the MRI is that I have arthritis from the very first vertrabrae all of the way to the bottom. the good news was that it does not show any pinched nerves but stenosis is present in entire spine. I am hoping some of you may have an idea on what the VA is offering me? Injections and neck massage along with traction/theraphy? Ideas/ i just got my paperwork for Aid and attendance sent off so I am asking that they look at the MRI results also as a factor of the advancement of the arthritis and yes i am not crazy I have been trying to get the VA to look at my neck for over a year as it has been killing me, Again any thoughts advise. I do not want to apply for an increase due to the fact we are in final stages of my claim for IU. I had thought finnally I was vindicated I am not crazy or a drug seeker. I look forward to any thoughts I am 80% with 60% 30% 10% 10% 10% as a breakdown. I should have been drawing convolessance pay from 3 level lumbar fusion from surgery I had in May since it was SC. Just thought I would share it with you all and ask what you would do. so far i have seen nothing but wait/no wait/still working no/ you get the idea. Adios have a good day...Oxyegen has hepled increased my water intake but to relief still having about 5 a week for last 2 months, That has been the worst...

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Did you formally apply for temporary convalescence?

This BVA case has the convalescence regulations in it but unfortunately they denied this vet's claim- there is a time limit on applying for this benefit.

http://www4.va.gov/vetapp10/files3/1025230.txt

Did you formally apply for temporary convalescence?

This BVA case has the convalescence regulations in it but unfortunately they denied this vet's claim- there is a time limit on applying for this benefit.

http://www4.va.gov/v...es3/1025230.txt

Yes Thanks for the reply I had fusion in May I applied in May after surgery with the letter from surgeon who also wrote that because of my SC back injury I am not able to seek gainful employment as well as the advancement of the arthritis beyond my years due to traumatic injuries I received from SC injuries. I also put in for hardship listing statements from BOA about wife loosing time before and after surgery with my back. I am going tomorrow to see pain people at VA Hospital about my neck. I have put in enough evidence and claims if they would just act upon the claim would help me. We like many others are so far behind with bills and such. At least we still have a home I can find something to be positive about. Adiós