VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Adhd/learning Disabilities

Rate this question

Papa

Question

I have seen a few web-sites that seem to link AO with ADHD/Learaning Disabilities. Is their any link?

Papa

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

bump

sorry-dont know why the double posting and I could not delete to start over again or edit it ???

• HadIt.com Elder

papa

There is no presumptive link, but that does not mean there isn't one. If the VA is not looking for such a link they will never find it and they are not looking. You know the VA does not do its own research on agent orange. They wait for the IOM to do it. Who funds AO research? I don't think AO victims are a high priority for the funders.

No Papa - not you-

I spent quite a bit of time posting some information regarding your question that got some double posts in it-this was why I ddnt respond sooner and I was going to either edit it or re do the whole thing but left it all on the board because I couldn't at that time-I think the weather was affecting my PC sattelite-temporarily.

Now I see my entire post has completely disappeared.

Time wasted and info that could have helped someone is gone.

No Papa - not you-

I spent quite a bit of time posting some information regarding your question that got some double posts in it-this was why I ddnt respond sooner and I was going to either edit it or re do the whole thing but left it all on the board because I couldn't at that time-I think the weather was affecting my PC sattelite-temporarily.

Now I see my entire post has completely disappeared.

Time wasted and info that could have helped someone is gone.

Could you repost what you had posted before ? We have two children and both of them had learning disabilities and other mental and phyiscal health problems.One was scoliosis {curvature of the spine},learning disabilites,anixety disorders ,depression .......The other one, has Scitzaphrena,{I know I didn't spell that right} and learning disablities ,depression,and anxiety disorders...... Any help appreciated.....Thanks in advance for any information.