VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Received White Envelope

Rate this question

Woody7810

Question

Well, one of my claims finally came in. Started at 70% ended at 70%.

ED 0% SMC awarded ( K )

Left Lumbar Radiculopathy was 0% increased to 10%

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome DENIED

Hypertension associated with lumbar disc herniation L3-4 and L5-S1 DENIED.

I still have a NOD pending for unemployability. and, I have a claim waiting for certification to go before the BVA in Washington DC.

I see listed under my evidence, I was ordered to have another C&P exam ( VA Joint Exam ) which I completed. This exam was for the BVA in DC. so I know they received the report. But, nothing in this letter mention in detail the results from that exam nor my NOD for unemployment. I quess I wait again. My DAV rep wants me to come in to see him soon.

I am thinking I should wait before starting more action ( I have one year from stamped date ) to file another NOD. let the VA try to clear up their mess?

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

If there is a question there I don't see it but as far as waiting the whole year to NOD whatever you plan to NOD. Remember the sooner you start your NOD the sooner it may get finished.

Thanks All, My question was, How do I go about having a C&P exam at a different facility?

On one of my exams, the Dr. stated I have foot drop. I have hade Major surgery on my foot, but the surgeon who did the job, screwed up and messed my back up.

The surgeon is head of the podiatry dept. and also the C&P examiner. ( with his team ). He won`t admit he made a mistake so I want a different set of eyes to look at my condition.

Thanks