VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Fee Service Dental

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I should have posted this under success. I have been seeing a private Dentist and have paid out of pocket over 1000 but I decided to ask VA to do the crowns as I am planned for 3 or 4 at 800 a whack. Anyway I went to VA and explained to Dentist and the Dentist a nice guy told me to get private dentist to provide a plan and it will be sent to Fee Service. The plan was done and the total amount is a shade under 7,000 dollars and today the VA approved it.

So if the private dentist is willing to accept VA as payor we will be ready to roll. Over all I am surprised and pleased but I was nice, the Dentist was nice and now the VA is being nice.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I got the VA to pay for some of my dental work. They paid a certain amount. They paid the bulk of the cost but not all. 7000 is a lot of money. That is good.

Glad you got it Pete. We winter in Arizona and last year I got Las Vegas VA to splurge for 9 crowns. They were even doing implants! They had a ton of fee base money. This year is a completely different story-not much fee base. I summer in Idaho and go to Spokane VA for dental. They have NO fee base money. Get it while you can!