VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exam Almost Done

Rate this question

Papa

Question

Well I just got back from my examination, and it went alright. Just kept the info that I learned on the do's and don'ts here on hadit. The doctor noticed that I use a cane,and had me walk, and commented that you sure limp bad. Noticed that I had an extremely hard time taking off my socks and shoes. Have flat feet, Absolutely no reflexes in either foot or let. He said that I have Flat Feet, and noticed the special inserts in my shoes. He wanted me to bend over to touch my toes, I could barely touch my knees. Had me to bend backwards, but only was able to go a few inches. Told to bend to the right and to the left, again only a few inches. My eye exam was a surprise, as I could not read but the very top line. I was actually scheduled for a treadmill, but they told me that I would be scheduled instead for an ECHO test. He wanted to know how I got the scars under my chin, upper cut, and fainted and hit the chin on the commode. Now, I wait.

Papa

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Thank you Lorraine for the information. My General Medical is still not complete as I still have my ECHO test on Monday. I had my mental exam a few weeks ago and the VA is suppose to mail that to me. We will see.

Papa