VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C And P Now Complete

Rate this question

labguy

Question

This is probably a crazy question... I have had my C and P exams done for awhile now and in looking around on the forum the time frame from the exam to when you get your rating decision very a ton. Is there any way for me to "check" on my stuff and get a rough idea of where it is in the rating process ? I just was under the impression from my VSO that one the exams were done stuff should move pretty quick. Didn't know if there was a web site or phone number or any other way for me to get an idea what was going on with my claims.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Tracking claims like a UPS package is a vocation on itself. There are so many variables to each claim that there is no way to tell you honestly how long it will take.

If you care to drive yourself nuts by trying you can call the 800# and ask. 1-800=827=1000 I think or you can contact the your RO by sending an Iris (email) I trust them just a smidgen better to tell the truth.

If you are a new vet just getting out and you did the BDD program you could be in better shape but who knows??

Just hang in there and enjoy the ride you are among friends and vets here!!