VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ptsd Claimon It's Way

Rate this question

Moro

Question

Hi all,

First let me say again, that this forum is great, I have found so much info that will help guide me with me VA Claim. Can't thank you enough.

It was funny, I never thought of filing for PTSD even though my wife kept insisting that something was not right with me and keppting putting it of seeing the head doctor. So just before I retired I did the VA claim and the C&P made me a referal to see the VA head doctor for my claim and it turned out that I meet 5 chronic symptons that indicate PTSD the doctor put all that info in her report to VA and further refered me to a psych doctor for treatment. Hopefully I can get the help I need to get my head right. The funny thing is I denied to myself that anything was wrong with me and I as I continued to read the information you all provided I realized I was very wrong. Appreciate all you folks are doing for all our fellow Vets and may you all be blessed by whatever power you believe in.

I'll keep you updated as my claim goes through the system.

Thanks

Moro

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Guest terrysturgis

Moro, welcome to Hadit, a great place to get educated on the ways of the VA system. On the other hand my wife says I'm ...oh never mind.

Good luck with your claim. Study the other post on PTSD and get the maximum benifit you have earned. Take care. Terry