VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need To Vent Again

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

i have posted here about my cue claim. did the cue of a 1994 rating. it got to bva july 31 they say my claim has been a pending in appeal status since 1994 so there can not be a cue of a pending claim. and found and informal iu claim from 1994. wow i thought

2001 i was granted iu and 60% for same issue as 1994. wow my effective dated should be 1994. no

bva turn around and remaned my iu claim as if it was never granted 2001. granted me 10% from 1994-2001 for the issue.

never told why my effective dated are not 1994. did the reconsideration still not told why my effective dated are not 1994. what i got was appeal to the court.

talk to lawyer they tell me i have not thing to appeal to the courts the bva granted my claims and remaned the other. when the bva made this decision my claim were final by the dro decision 2001. they are aware of this that why 1994-2001.

i have appeal to court and talk to a few lawyer who see it. but now that i had to appeal to court it has stop them from working this iu claim that was remaned for a specail medical opion. which is to add more time.

this is a example how they play with claim they mess up on.

does anyone have contact numbers for the office of general consoul was told my folder is there now.

oh yeah i have no vso she withdraw the day of my dro hearing on the cue. she worked the 2001 claim and did not want me to do the cue. the crazy thing is how didnt they no my claim were still pending in 2001.

and i have no vso because once it become a appeal vso are hard to get that why they have rules vso have to do to withdraw and i believe mines did not follow them. just helps with the appeal to the court. and now i have no one to talk to about this try osbudman nothing call the bva they have done nothing so i am left with the courts this is like a ingram v nicholson pending claims. i am on top of it. and advice

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

"oes anyone have contact numbers for the office of general consoul was told my folder is there now."

1-202-273-6660 main OGC number

1-202-273-6385 (Fax)

These were working numbers as of a few months ago when I had to get them to pay me back my FTCA offset.