VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Eagle Has Landed

Rate this question

60-man

Question

I have been reading this forum for about a year. I am a boots on the ground grunt in Vietnam. I filed a claim for IHD in Febuary 2010 going back to June 2008 on a denied claim. I recieved the big envelope today. 100% temporary till April 2010 and 60% with IU from then thru present. Everything went smoothly, I filed with the local county veterans service officer, All treatment has been with the VAMC in Palo Alto. They are paying 100% retro back to June 2008. My EF is 35-40% and MET's are 4.8

This should be in success stories, but I know that the AO vets are anxious to hear about awards. WAHOOOO!!!!!! This is already

relieving a LOT of stress.......I'll change my personal info as soon as I get my feet feet back on the ground. WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Pat

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

58,000 killed in Vietnam, but how many of us will die from AO? Almost 3 million were boot on the ground and every one was exposed to AO. Unless I get hit by a beer truck AO will get me one day.

GOOD NEWS... THE BIG BROWN ENVELOPE CAME TODAY!!! RATED @100% FOR CAD (IHD) METS OF 1.7 TOOK PRECEDENCE OVER EJECTION FACTION OF 62%

SEMPER FI!!!!!

THOMAS

Congratulations, Thomas. Now rest easy and enjoy the rest of your life. And - Merry Christmas, too!

• HadIt.com Elder

Eagles-Love those Eagles-Be good to yourself & the Family.

Never a bad time to win a VA Claim, but at Christmas...just seems so much more special

Whooopeeee!!! Another IHD claim coming through. What great news.

Lorraine