VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ptsd Was Granted By Bva Decision But...?

Rate this question

emptyshell

Question

I have a primary lumbar condition at 30%. I received a 30% secondary to my lumbar condition for pain/mood disorder...actually comes out to a 50% rating due to their "fuzzy math"

Now just recently BVA granted me PTSD. PTSD was given for assault while in the military. Can you get rated for 2 separate mental disorders?

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Hang in there it will get better someday. Looks like every time they give you a little they screw you over on something else. Now did they say or write the retro will go back to 96 when you first filed? The fight is constant but they hope one will give up or in....NEVER!!!!

Thanks for your your input...I am sounding off repeatedly but I have noone to bitch and gripe to....and what is so fustrating is the fact you used to call down to your RO and those #*//***!! set it up where you can't call them up and really get some info about your case. RO is pulling further and further to connect with us Vets. I feel they set out there and bully ya...and get away with it. You can't bitch and gripe to the 1-800 people(who are as about as worthless as it comes) I feel that RO all sit there and just do whatever they feel like that day cause they know they are untouchable. It sets up a very bad outcome for us vets. No one to really police their actions. If you don't have mental issues prior to trying to work a claim through the VA system...you will after you deal with these people after years and years. I know...most people would say just be patient but man it feels like sometimes I am drowning and they are sitting along the bank just throwing out the lifeline just so I can barely touch it then pulling back in and they just keep doing it over and over. It just maddening!!!!

Okay....I better stop griping...once I start it just ruins my day......hope I find someone at RO who will care enough to throw me a lifeline so I won't drown.