VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Disability Comp: No Decision Yet

Rate this question

VET4LIFE

Question

Is there a way to make the VA prove that they have not gotten information from sources we have specified in our claim? I am using one of my former chiropractors as an information source from my VA Service Connected upgrade appeal. Right now I am at 10% and have applied for an upgrade. I used several sources, but the VA says they have not received information from the aforementioned chiropractor. The chiropractor, however, insists that the information in their files was sent. I was told by one of the claims reps at 1-800-827-1000 that the information that this chiropractor has "not sent" to the VA is the only thing holding up processing my case. In an effort to not anger the chiropractor anymore I have not asked them to send the VA Form again, which would be a third time. Is there anything else I can do? I have been trying to resolve this for months.

Thanks For the Help!!!

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Is there a way to make the VA prove that they have not gotten information from sources we have specified in our claim? I am using one of my former chiropractors as an information source from my VA Service Connected upgrade appeal. Right now I am at 10% and have applied for an upgrade. I used several sources, but the VA says they have not received information from the aforementioned chiropractor. The chiropractor, however, insists that the information in their files was sent. I was told by one of the claims reps at 1-800-827-1000 that the information that this chiropractor has "not sent" to the VA is the only thing holding up processing my case. In an effort to not anger the chiropractor anymore I have not asked them to send the VA Form again, which would be a third time. Is there anything else I can do? I have been trying to resolve this for months.

Thanks For the Help!!!

I'm working on something also. This is what i'm going to do to try to eliminate maybe this prob. i'm getting copies and delivering them to my local VA rep at the VA home near me they can then send it to where it needs to go, this process was allowed by the people at my regional VA office. Or ask for a person you can send it to certified, as far as proof they got it from your doc. not sure.

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks For the Help!!!

I suggest getting the Fax number to your RO and faxing it to them. The VA mail rooms at the RO's can be a little disturbing as stuff seems to get lost. It is amazing what a Mail Room clerk can lose. The IG busted their butts a few years ago when they were investigating Shreddergate.

J