VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Copy

Rate this question

cooter

Question

I was wondering if the C&P reports thats in my c:file are the same ones we get in our VA hospital records, or do I have to review my c:file and request copies? Also, is it written C&P exam on the reports?

Happy Holidays to the Brothers and Sisters and Please be Safe where ever you are :excl:

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

References in SOCs and SSOCs do not always reflect what the actual C & P says.

It is imperative to get a copy of the actual C & P exam.and usually by requesting it from the VAMC where it was performed.

I was not only angry but alarmed at the way a past C & P exam was referenced in a past SSOC I got years ago.

The RO had completely manipulated what it said-leaving out the most critical information in order to deny.

The actual C & P helped me to challenge the SSOC and ultimately they awarded that claim.It was not in my C file. I called up the C & P doctor and got it from him.

It is imperative to get a copy of the actual C & P exam.and usually by requesting it from the VAMC where it was performed.

I was not only angry but alarmed at the way a past C & P exam was referenced in a past SSOC I got years ago.

The RO had completely manipulated what it said-leaving out the most critical information in order to deny.

The actual C & P helped me to challenge the SSOC and ultimately they awarded that claim.It was not in my C file. I called up the C & P doctor and got it from him.

Berta,

Boy did you ever hit the nail on the head with this post.

Manipulation and to me, obliteration of medical evidence to support their denials.

Your Truly a GoGetter Berta!!! So your answer to my question is, it's better to get the C&P report directly from the Doc, because it may not be in the hospital records dept. or may have discrimicies regarding thier finds on the exams? Excuse me for being naive. Sometimes even the stupidist question can change an outcome of an award, especially someone like me that does'nt have the knowledge of the proccess to succeed. But then again, as time passes by untill we gain that knowledge, us Vets have beautiful people here on Hadit such as you to help us untill we reach that gain of comfortness and knowledge! I, and others here truly appreciate all the hard work, the extra time, the researching and the heart that you folks are doing to help us Vets achieve our goals. Saying Thanks, would definitely be an understatement in my books!!!

cooter,

If your C&P was done at a VAMC you can go there, to Release of Information

and get a copy of the actual C&P results. Take your ID with you.

Mucho Gras carlie!!

Do they have C&P exam written on them or no? I just want to make sure thier not just copies of office visits.