VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Appt With The Director Of Hospital Possible 1151 Claim

Rate this question

ytheydothis

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Do you have copies of ALL medical records from VA?

Section 1151 claims require documented proof of medical negligence or malpractice and documented proof of additional disability directly due to the negligence.

My 1151 claim was pending for over 3 years.

Have you heard anything from the VA yet?

We have considerable info on FTCA and 1151 claims here in our FTCA forum.

This is new to me i have the old medical records the hand writen ones....I see they have computer generated ones now...dont like them they can cut paste put what ever they want.....have a claim pending after careful research and looking at the operation procedure of the old medical report they gave me more than what we agreed on....submitted claim to asked for secondary conditon because of spine and to show worseing,,,,,after looking at my outside va doctor notes it said loss of posteral disc height due to previous surgery at a certain level..they had no business in that area anyway they removed the vertabra at two levels one we agreed on......Looking at the old denials it was remand back because the operational procedures were missing from the claim file and i was never given a exam neither, according to the remand now i know why.....denied my claim the vet rep didnt help me at all back then.....claim is new and just sent in the operational report to show that it was a contributing factor to my problems been nine months.. It was going fine until i sent in that operational procedure report, now my doctor is leaving and now they said my new doctor is the director....it dont take 9 months to come back with a decision...I think they know i found out there game....I see my claim has changed for that certain section it came back we are working on your claim for this and that but they left out that section on the return reply...sent me that document we can decide your case in 30 days encouraging me to return it soon as possible not until i gathered all my info still havent put in a 1151 will they rate it in the proper rating or will i have to submitt another claim under 1151

Beta havent filed a 1151 yet just said it was a contributing factor in my present claim.....got medical records even the old hand written ones containing the surgery. In 2000 filed the claim came back with 20% SC for back and was remand back because the operational procedures was missing from the claim folder that never happened...I see why it would of showed the mistake made on my spine....In my new claim i sent in copies maybe they will see this time but wondering why would they change my doctor said the other one is leaving after questioning who this new doctor was said he was the director of the hospital do i need to be careful......

Do you have copies of ALL medical records from VA?

Section 1151 claims require documented proof of medical negligence or malpractice and documented proof of additional disability directly due to the negligence.

My 1151 claim was pending for over 3 years.

Have you heard anything from the VA yet?

We have considerable info on FTCA and 1151 claims here in our FTCA forum.