VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Simple Question

Rate this question

Sapper

Question

Hello Once Again Everybody,

I just have another simple question for you all. I am currently in a TDIU claim process. My ratings are currently 70% PTSD, 10% Neck, 10% Back, and 10% Tinnitus. This totals 80%. My question is, I have already been to all of the C&P's for my TDIU Claim, except for Migraines, which I am going to on the 16th of December. (This Thursday) I wanted to know if my C&P for my PTSD for my TDIU Claim (I know I'm saying a lot in one sentence there) could bring my PTSD claim up to 100%, instead of granting TDIU? In other words, instead of staying at 80% with TDIU if it is granted, if they would consider just raising my percentage to 100% for PTSD. My C&P for PTSD looked very favorable for my claim, as it appears it would qualify for the 100% rating, so I just wanted to know if they might go the other route and just increase the PTSD disability.

I appologize if I have confused any of you with this question, I'm not a great writer, but hopefully the question is somewhat clear. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice!

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Yes, there is always the possibility that the VA could see clear to raise a % to 100% for one disease IF the syptoms have become worse.

This just happened to me on my heart condition after a C&P for increase.

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes, it is possible. jmo

pr

Hello Once Again Everybody,

I just have another simple question for you all. I am currently in a TDIU claim process. My ratings are currently 70% PTSD, 10% Neck, 10% Back, and 10% Tinnitus. This totals 80%. My question is, I have already been to all of the C&P's for my TDIU Claim, except for Migraines, which I am going to on the 16th of December. (This Thursday) I wanted to know if my C&P for my PTSD for my TDIU Claim (I know I'm saying a lot in one sentence there) could bring my PTSD claim up to 100%, instead of granting TDIU? In other words, instead of staying at 80% with TDIU if it is granted, if they would consider just raising my percentage to 100% for PTSD. My C&P for PTSD looked very favorable for my claim, as it appears it would qualify for the 100% rating, so I just wanted to know if they might go the other route and just increase the PTSD disability.

I appologize if I have confused any of you with this question, I'm not a great writer, but hopefully the question is somewhat clear. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice!