VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Demo Movie - How To Post A Topic

• Founder

Could sure use more feedback on this How To Start A New Topic demonstration movie, no sound and only a couple of minutes long it shows you how to:

Start A New Topic

Edit A Post

Attach A File

Please view it and give me your feedback on whether you think this movie and others like it would be helpful to you.

Thanks

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could sure use more feedback on this How To Start A New Topic demonstration movie, no sound and only a couple of minutes long it shows you how to:

Start A New Topic

Edit A Post

Attach A File

Please view it and give me your feedback on whether you think this movie and others like it would be helpful to you.

Thanks

Tbird

I think this is a great idea!

As far as input goes....I'm not familiar with the software so please forgive me if none of the following are possible.....here's my thoughts:

1. Alert members that the movie could take some time to load at the link site.

2. Enlarge the image so it would be easier to see/read.

3. Last, if possible, slow it down a bit to give a newbie time to absorb the info.

Thank you for even considering doing this...You are the BEST!

• Founder

Sound - I am planning on incorporating sound, once I learn the software.

Size is an issue, I am trying to figure out how to set it up to display at 1028x768 which is the most common resolution used by members of the site and I want it to fill their screen.

Load Time - Excellent input, I will put a note or something on the page where you can view them from concerning that issue.

Slowing it down - I noticed that and I am still fiddling with the settings and reading the help files. Next month Jan I hope to take an on-line class on it which I think will help me a lot.

Lastly, Once I get going on this they won't be contained to just the forum, it will also be about the main site hadit.com and how to search using google, search bva cases, uscavc cases and so on.

Thanks for your responses.

Hey T-B. I am getting no sound and the loading time for the video is very long. I believe the page to view the video is too large and perhaps the program used to display might not be the right one for job. Its just my opinion. Perhaps look into Flash video or some other format to that can display the video more efficiently. If privacy is not a concern, maybe just post it with a link to popular sites like Youtube. They have some of the best tools to display video. Regardless, I am delighted to see the extra step you are taking to further help our fellow Vets with the claim process.

Good luck and happy holidays!

• Founder

Thanks, wel this was my first attempt I am going to try some more and I will be uploading them to our youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/VAClaims there isn't much up there now but I plan on adding all the demos to it. I have play around with the settings to get the screen size right. I'll post another one for everyone to check it today if I can or over the next few days.

Hey T-B. I am getting no sound and the loading time for the video is very long. I believe the page to view the video is too large and perhaps the program used to display might not be the right one for job. Its just my opinion. Perhaps look into Flash video or some other format to that can display the video more efficiently. If privacy is not a concern, maybe just post it with a link to popular sites like Youtube. They have some of the best tools to display video. Regardless, I am delighted to see the extra step you are taking to further help our fellow Vets with the claim process.

Good luck and happy holidays!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use