VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cue

Rate this question

RSG

Question

OK, this is how it is. I have proven that the VA has been wrong about my claim from "69". Both my original decision from 2009 granting my service connection for 70% and my most recent decision for IU (100%) was granted also. There is now no doubt that the VA has been wrong and lying about my claim for the past 40 years....I want to say also that the VA did illeagl things with refrence to my claim. They denied me any outpatient care from the first decision in "69"... They have been doing nothing but lying and feeding BS to me for this 40 yrs. time....How can they deny me outpatient care when I served honorably have an honorable discharge? Isn't that illegal? This situation with the denial of outpaitient care is specifically, I feel, what caused all the mental and physical issues I have now....What Can I do about this.....The CUE was submitted a couple months ago..... Tnx

Edited by RSG

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

"OK, this is how it is. I have proven that the VA has been wrong about my claim from "69". Both my original decision from 2009 granting my service connection for 70% and my most recent decision for IU (100%) was granted also"

Ron do you mean they awarded the CUE claim?

I sure felt that you had a very valid basis for CUE but am not sure what you mean here.

"How can they deny me outpatient care when I served honorably have an honorable discharge? Isn't that illegal? This situation with the denial of outpaitient care is specifically, I feel, what caused all the mental and physical issues I have now....What Can I do about this."

I am not at sure sure what you can do because they have screwed MANY vets the same way--

For example say a vet dies with TDIU claim ion progress and then the survivor succeeds on 100% SC and accrued benefits.

The veteran however- lets say- was NOT eligible due to their rating for the VA Life Insurance program yet after their death their posthumpus EED covered this as potential benefit they could not apply for with the older rating-

another example is the THOUSANDS of Personality Disorder vets who have sued (Vietnam Veterans of American recently sued for them)

where is the fairness for these veterans wo were denied all sorts of VA benefits for decades?

I hope others chime in here because you raise the issues of unfairness that impacts on many veterans.

Can something be done and what? don't know what but something should be done about this .

Did you actually win the CUE?????????

Hi Berta,

No I have not won my Cue yet. I did however accquire my 100%. I filed the CUE only a couple of months ago, I needed to wait till the 100% came thru. And apparently the issue with actually denying me outpatient care is in my file in black and white....I just wanted to know if it is Illegal for them to do that? especially when my service was completely honorable....

Tnx

"OK, this is how it is. I have proven that the VA has been wrong about my claim from "69". Both my original decision from 2009 granting my service connection for 70% and my most recent decision for IU (100%) was granted also"

Ron do you mean they awarded the CUE claim?

I sure felt that you had a very valid basis for CUE but am not sure what you mean here.

"How can they deny me outpatient care when I served honorably have an honorable discharge? Isn't that illegal? This situation with the denial of outpaitient care is specifically, I feel, what caused all the mental and physical issues I have now....What Can I do about this."

I am not at sure sure what you can do because they have screwed MANY vets the same way--

For example say a vet dies with TDIU claim ion progress and then the survivor succeeds on 100% SC and accrued benefits.

The veteran however- lets say- was NOT eligible due to their rating for the VA Life Insurance program yet after their death their posthumpus EED covered this as potential benefit they could not apply for with the older rating-

another example is the THOUSANDS of Personality Disorder vets who have sued (Vietnam Veterans of American recently sued for them)

where is the fairness for these veterans wo were denied all sorts of VA benefits for decades?

I hope others chime in here because you raise the issues of unfairness that impacts on many veterans.

Can something be done and what? don't know what but something should be done about this .

Did you actually win the CUE?????????

• HadIt.com Elder

I got a 10% rating for Chronic, schizophrenia in 1973. The VA excluded my doctor's report from the rating which said I was unemployable and incapacitated. So far, I have lost my CUE at the VARO and the BVA. Orignially, I was kicked out as a PD even though I was in the hospital. Is that fair?

The BVA told me that just because a decision is grossly unfair it is not a CUE. I was outprocessed while still under treatment and dumped on the street outside an Army base. It that fair? I am still fighting, but it seems fairness has nothing to do with it. Legal technicalites have everything to do with a CUE.

Hi Berta,

No I have not won my Cue yet. I did however accquire my 100%.

RSG,

Have you already gotten a decision from the DRO Hearing that you just had

on Dec. 8,2010 ?

If yes, did the DRO raise your percentage to 100% in the Rating Decision ?

Hi carlie,

I have not seen a decision from the DRO on DEC. 8, 2010 what do you mean.....They raised it prior to dec. it was a couple of month's ago...I have requested a copy of my c-file a number of times so I can see what's going on and I keep getting put off. They won't send one..

ron

RSG,

Have you already gotten a decision from the DRO Hearing that you just had

on Dec. 8,2010 ?

If yes, did the DRO raise your percentage to 100% in the Rating Decision ?

Edited by RSG

Hi carlie,

I have not seen a decision from the DRO on DEC. 8, 2010 what do you mean.....They raised it prior to dec. it was a couple of month's ago...I have requested a copy of my c-file a number of times so I can see what's going on and I keep getting put off. They won't send one..

ron

RSG,

I understand now, thanks for updating your profile to reflect the 100 percent.