VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cue

Rate this question

RSG

Question

OK, this is how it is. I have proven that the VA has been wrong about my claim from "69". Both my original decision from 2009 granting my service connection for 70% and my most recent decision for IU (100%) was granted also. There is now no doubt that the VA has been wrong and lying about my claim for the past 40 years....I want to say also that the VA did illeagl things with refrence to my claim. They denied me any outpatient care from the first decision in "69"... They have been doing nothing but lying and feeding BS to me for this 40 yrs. time....How can they deny me outpatient care when I served honorably have an honorable discharge? Isn't that illegal? This situation with the denial of outpaitient care is specifically, I feel, what caused all the mental and physical issues I have now....What Can I do about this.....The CUE was submitted a couple months ago..... Tnx

Edited by RSG

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

The VA has many, many things that are unfair, and I agree, that the VA needs to be held accountable. There is an Inherent unfairness about the VA from the get go.

Example: Why are claims not processed in the order received? Do "recent" Vets deserve their claims put ahead of Vietnam Vets? Why is it that some Vets have waited more than 10 years for benefits, while others get them in as little as six months?

If you were waiting to talk to a person, dont they say that your call will be answered in the order received? Or do they have a priority list..press 1 for Iraq Veteran, 2 for Afghanastan, 3 for Korea, and if you are a Vietnam Vet, your claim wont be answered today, so try calling back another time.

The VA has their own "police force"...the VAOIG. Our government was based on seperation of powers so that one dictator could not take over, with the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches having checks and balances over one another. So why did they forget that with the VA? The VA having its own VAOIG police force is like the president selecting his private "electoral college" to vote him in again for another term.

I will say this. People in the VA are nervous when you "have" something on them. That is, when you know and have documetation that could cost one or more of them their retirement if their fraud is exposed. Remember tho, VA employees such as the "Shugga Momma" scandal got off scot free, story here:

http://www.vawatchdog.org/10/nf10/nfjul10/nf072210-1.htm