VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Privilege Card

Rate this question

Chu Lai69

Question

Ok, just got my ID Privilege card. It says on it, for exchange's, commissary, and MWR. Does anyone know what MWR means? Thanks in advance.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

This place is great. I have been there numerous times and I can tell from experience that these people treat you right.

If you like golf, it sits on a Championship Golf course. It is located across the street from the Walt Disney Polynesian resort. (You can pick up Disneys monorail there).

The did have a Golf Taxi to get around.

J

Thanks Carlie and J, it feels so great to be able to really look ahead and actually plan a vacation that you can afford. Have not had that feeling in a very long time. Its been a long road, but things look up a little. By the way the eagle has not landed as yet. Got the letter on Dec30th. 800# told me the retro is authorized and that I should get it by the 14th of January. Checking the ole eagles nest everyday LOL

Edited by Chu Lai69

• HadIt.com Elder

As soon as you get your letter, go to the nearest military installation that has an ID card or Deers machine. Take the family if need be. For the Family, take Birth certificates along.

You will be glad you did as the commissary and exchange are great.

J

• HadIt.com Elder

Bravo, mickey mouse does it tight for 100 percent P and T disabled vets or active or retired military.

Some particulars are:

They offer on site Disney resorts in 5 categories.

Value Military discount is 30 percent

Moderate Military discount is 35 percent

Delux military discount is 40 percnet

Deluxe Villa miltary discount is 40 percent

Campground Not sure what discount is, I believe 30 percent

You can add the Disney dining plan to suite your family to this military Room only package. Just ask for dining. It cost 34.99 for quick service, 41.99 to 47.99 for regular dining and it goes up from there. We usually do the regular one as it gives us a sit down meal, a quick service meal and a daily snack per person.

Park Tickets. This is the Kicker. Disney park tickets with Hopper ( Bounce around more than 1 park per day) is 138.00 per person. Regular price is 301.80 for adult and 276.59 for Kids 3 thru 9.

You can buy these tickets at Shades of Green, DIsney cgharges Florida tax, Shades of green does not.

You can buy up to 6 tickets.

Stay on site at Disney and you can ride the Disney bus system that takes you to all parks. It is a really big operation and it doesnt cost extra.

http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#military

J

Edited by jbasser

• HadIt.com Elder

And Google "Armed Forces Vacation Club" (AFVC), for other really good deals WORLDWIDE!