VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Voc Rehab

Rate this question

pamelab

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

If Voc Rehab or VA Edu (Chap 35) approved you to attend , they definitely should have started sending the stipend very soon after your first semester began.

Have you contacted the veteran's counselor at your online school?

My daughter started Nov 2010 and finally got a check last week...she is Chapter 35. She is attending AMU per recommendations viewed here from Berta. The cost was also the least amount too. Hope the holidays didn't hold up your funds too much.

WOW that is GREAT news Halos!

Almost all but one of my professors were military officers, some retired and some still active duty.All my other class students were military.

She might have to start out with their RQ course.

This course is designed to hone in on internet skills for AMUs thesis preparations and possible Power Point homework.

I earned a Certificate in Military Studies from AMU as well as my AMU degree with Honors.

I am considering a return to AMU as I sure miss it.

If she gets Major Gudmundson he is as tough as nails and I LOVE him.He called me from Quantico from time to time regarding my homework assignments and also he called or emailed once or twice from Okinawa.

He is still active duty. His brother appears on the Military Channel often and is writer who did a great work on Trench warfare during WWI.

They have all sorts of courses and degree programs so maybe she is not warfare student like I was and I hope she enjoys AMU!

I think Theresa was my VA counselor at AMU and I hope USMC or MCA can give her a book grant.

This is a fabulous university!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I miss it so much----------------One of the professors there uses with my permission one or two of my essays or thesis for a student guide on how to prepare the written work and write a good essay.