VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-Benefits

Rate this question

vet2010

Question

I hope this is not a repeat question, I am wondering if I am the only person having trouble registering in e-Benifits. I have been trying now for about three weeks however I keep getting the "Website is down message". I have contacted the site administrator and they keep telling me it is My computer. Is anyone else having this problem?

V/r

vet2010

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I hope this is not a repeat question, I am wondering if I am the only person having trouble registering in e-Benifits. I have been trying now for about three weeks however I keep getting the "Website is down message". I have contacted the site administrator and they keep telling me it is My computer. Is anyone else having this problem?

V/r

vet2010

Are you signed up with Myhealthevet? Rockman signed up for it and had to be authiticated at his VA Medical facility. That way we can refill prescriptions etc. Now you can see your appointments.

Try going through Myhealthevet, if you have not already. Everytime we log on, we get a security message that we have to click so we can go further.

Yesterday,at times. the site was doing maintenance. Most of the time we can log on. We faxed info to the RO on the 24th & it showed up today on his account. But a transaction from 01/11/11 still is not there. Go figure. I hope you have luck getting on.

Mrs. Rockman

You are not the only one with these issues. I have been registered since November....and just over the last two days, the site has been down more then it's been up.

It appears to be working again.

Travis

I have been on it for about a year, and the status has never changed, so you are not missing much.

Papa

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a pin number from the RO. My husband went about two weeks ago to register for the level 2 status and still has not received his pin.

Thanks for any help

This is a great site!!! Pam Kelly

I have been on it for about a year, and the status has never changed, so you are not missing much.

Papa

I second that-800# told me they changed my suspense date till mid feb 2 months ago, never was changed on e-benifits-who is telling the truth?

To PKelly,

If you husband has already registered with MyHealthyVet, and has done an in-person authentification, you can register through ebenefits that way. Call the number listed for ebenefits, and they will walk you through the process. If you husband has already tried to sign up, they will delete the existing account and give him a new one. I was on the phone about 10 minutes and was all set.