VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C & P Exam

Rate this question

John46

Question

I have 2 SC disabilities that are rated at 0%. Went and got a copy of the exam and was denied again. The PA doing the exam stated it was her first one and acted like it. Put things in there like that could have caused the problems but there was no record of those causes. She listed two things that sounded like it was information from the internet. She listed "UPDATE" and "Healthy People 2010". She left out the test "that she ordered" that indicated a tilt of the right hip causing the limp thus the back pain. I plan to appeal but I'm getting tired of those folks who say they are here to help you. Plan to tell my wife to put APPEAL for the headstone. (just kidding).

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

John46 You were recently raised to 90% why didn't you just put in for TDIU? With you planning on retiring very soon the TDIU doesn't happen overnight? If you were looking at 2 months to retire di you have vacation sick time or personal time in pay available to you? If you have problems with peripheral neuropathy, doesn't this affect your mobility? What were the claims you put in for and were denied? You can always appeal but you have to have the valid medical evidence to back it up.