VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Denied

Rate this question

clw4514

Question

i got my decision today. it was heart wrenching to say the least. the memphis VA screwed me. the intern and her boss never put in my records i was not able to work due to on going prolonged exposure. i feel as if the va blew thru my claim and gave no regard to it at all. they sd i was able to "perform simple and repetitive tasks." it would cost me more in gas to go to work at a job like that. im going to retreat to my bed for an indefinite amount of time now. i am completely heartbroken over this.

• Answers 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I need help! My husband was diagnosed with NHL cancer stage four last july. he is in remission but still needs several more chemo treatments. he goes in the hospital for 4 days each time for chemo. he also has diabetis, istemic heart disease, neuropathy, 4way by pass. he is 100% right now for Non hodgkins lymphoma. but they said they would test him in March. If they reduce the 100% will his benifit be reduced to the amount he recieved before he was granted for NHL?

I need help! My husband was diagnosed with NHL cancer stage four last july. he is in remission but still needs several more chemo treatments. he goes in the hospital for 4 days each time for chemo. he also has diabetis, istemic heart disease, neuropathy, 4way by pass. he is 100% right now for Non hodgkins lymphoma. but they said they would test him in March. If they reduce the 100% will his benifit be reduced to the amount he recieved before he was granted for NHL?

Linseey,

Please copy and paste or re-post your question into the

Claims / Benefits Forum.

It will kind of get buried in someone else's topic.

What Carlie said, copy and repost on a new thread please. :)

Linseey,

Please copy and paste or re-post your question into the

Claims / Benefits Forum.

It will kind of get buried in someone else's topic.