VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Would Like To Find Out Why Is Amc Open

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

i have been around hadit for years and hear the storys about the amc. i feel there has to be something we as veterans can do about this place.It has no phone number and issue decision that make no sense after years of waiting. if u call bva they will tell u that they dont have jurdition over them how is this they remaned the issue there. call 1-800 and they have to iris them.so what help is this place. i would like to see how many veterans here have problems with amc. and how can fight to close this place.

• Answers 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

In two yrs, hardly anything gets done.

You send the AMC evidence, than it collects dust for six months to a yr, maybe two yrs, until the AMC passes it off to one of their lame RO's like St Petes who barely skims over the evidence enough to work up a denial. Than it takes another yr making its way back to an AMC rater who sends you the SOC(statement of the case).

You'll be lucky to get an SOC in less than two yrs.

If you get a C&P or independent IME you need to send in, I don't advize sending it to the AMC or RO they passed it off to. Send in a waiver of AOJ (VARO) level of review of evidence.

This puts your evidence back in the hands of the BVA to evaluate.

It's a big time saver. I mean it saves yrs.

No matter what evidence you send in, "always" send it return receipt.

i bet the people of egypt didnt think they had the power to get it done lol. but i am saying i have seen the story on here of 6yr or 7yrs at amc. a claim does take more than 2 yr to from ro to bva. so that is crazy. i look at va court it take 1yr if all your ducks are line up. so i dont see were amc helping. it was created to help bva process remaned and speed up the process. if we get a petion going. it is a lot of veterans claim siting there i bet on hadit alone at least 100 veterans have claims there.

we can close this place or put it in the light .

your presidents say gov would be more open. amc done even have a phone number and address is real funny. i am going to dc next month with family i wil see if u can walkin like a ro and talk with a rep .never hear any one saying they been there or did that.

i bet the people of egypt didnt think they had the power to get it done lol. but i am saying i have seen the story on here of 6yr or 7yrs at amc. a claim does take more than 2 yr to from ro to bva. so that is crazy. i look at va court it take 1yr if all your ducks are line up. so i dont see were amc helping. it was created to help bva process remaned and speed up the process. if we get a petion going. it is a lot of veterans claim siting there i bet on hadit alone at least 100 veterans have claims there.

we can close this place or put it in the light .

your presidents say gov would be more open. amc done even have a phone number and address is real funny. i am going to dc next month with family i wil see if u can walkin like a ro and talk with a rep .never hear any one saying they been there or did that.

If your claim was granted at BVA & then your case was sent back to RO for rating - then RO sent to AMC - will the "waiver of AOJ (VARO) level of review of evidence" mentioned below work to get it out of the AMC ?

If so, does someone have a link to the form & where do I send it?

• HadIt.com Elder

(VARO) level of review of evidence.

The AMC is the VARO level of review. Why it went to the AMC to rate it, I have no idea. They will stall it until they pass it back to another RO in the country to process it.

The waiver is to have the BVA review the evidence, instead of the VARO's or the AMC on appeal.

Why was it sent to the AMC to rate it, instead of the VARO?