VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Would Like To Find Out Why Is Amc Open

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

i have been around hadit for years and hear the storys about the amc. i feel there has to be something we as veterans can do about this place.It has no phone number and issue decision that make no sense after years of waiting. if u call bva they will tell u that they dont have jurdition over them how is this they remaned the issue there. call 1-800 and they have to iris them.so what help is this place. i would like to see how many veterans here have problems with amc. and how can fight to close this place.

• Answers 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

did the same to me two issue granted all hanled by amc.

my intail claim from services is been handle by them got decision say i have to appeal to court

man this is crazy i talk to them tell me they wil call back call back tell me they can see my claim.

call bva told nothing they can do be u send the claim there

i

even on decision claim remaned to bufflao ro

no one wil fix and they just are keeping it

(VARO) level of review of evidence.

The AMC is the VARO level of review. Why it went to the AMC to rate it, I have no idea. They will stall it until they pass it back to another RO in the country to process it.

The waiver is to have the BVA review the evidence, instead of the VARO's or the AMC on appeal.

Why was it sent to the AMC to rate it, instead of the VARO?

BVA granted & sent back to VARO to rate in March. Then we got a letter in the mail in June from AMC stating they would be handling the claim.... that was all.

Did get new C&P on the granted issue in early October - still no word on rating.

So it has been almost a year since BVA granted (6 yrs since beginning of claim) & still no rating. This was ordered to be expedited treatment - any thing we can do?.

How do I do that? What should I file & whom should I send it too?

Contact your local Congressman/Senator and request they inquire to the AMC, present them with a copy of your BVA decision, and any documentation you have on the current status and location.

Edited by rakkwarrior

i would not do this they will pull your cases fro were it is and send a letter saying were still working on it

i dont understand how the judge just like my case say the rol office is to handlethe claim then amc just take over the case not right

it seem to me any claims that go back yrs are been take by them to add more yrs

some one has to stop this amc it serve no purpose but to delay thing they dont have a direct line bva doe va does there call are go to 1800

which we no will tell you they have to iris them and they dont reponse the place aint right

and the bva on it site tell you once we remand it there we have no control so who overlooks this place and there action no body.

i had a issues granted by bva intail rating from service back to 1994 amc no to handle but did

get a decision0%effective 2007 with nothing on it and told this is a final grant appeal to court. i have but no right i should be able to nod this try and still no word it been 2 yrs my iu claim which also go back to 1994 has also been there 2 yrs send to 4 differ comp every do stated i have not work seen services. and they keep send it back to comp now comp say the same thing to me they dont want to work the claim.file again was just send there talk to comp they say there sending it back with a letter telling them i had 10 differ exam from 1994-2001 all stated the same thing i cant work.

i will bet they still will not denied or granted for more yrs because it go back to bva

veterans need to band together and write letter showing what this place does do you no my case was advance up docket because i was losting my house i have had to move out to my grandmom due to this. and amc made me fax this paper work and still didnt do sh-t.

can i sue the va over my lost house when they were aware and owe me back retro and just let my claim sit for 2yr now. at the amc.