VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

120 Days

Rate this question

vet2010

Question

Good Morning all,

28 Feb 2011 will be exactly 121days from when I retired from the Army and 120 days from when my claim was first processed. Also 28 Feb will serve as the 58 day mark my claim has been at the rating board, persons desk, collecting dust or sitting in the shredder basket waiting to be shredded. I make these comments to add humor to mine and others claims to keep some type of humor in my life. What is not funny is the fact that this time 2, 3, 4 or 5 years ago VA had the same problem of hurry up and submit your claim now lets wait and see. As a veteran what can I do to help others who will be retireing soon to avoid this process (waiting). I recently turned down a GS job to take a position in the civilian sector, yes the pay is less however VA has left a bad taste in my mouth and I really want to avoid the military. I actually told myself when I retired I will be the one person VA will really try and help, boy what a big let down. Yes its my fault however I really beleived it. Thanks for allowing me to vent this morning, now I am retreating to the comfort of my recliner.

V/r

vet2010

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Moderators lets take a look at your comment.

(please do not approve this post yet -

there is a little computer glitch going on that Tbird and I need to address).

What is the computer glicth, mine you some of us have severe problems let alone the computer type. The and that same excuse you gave is the same glitch that we (vets) have been hearing about for several months, years and decades.

Now, if it is true that you have a computer glicth, please use another excuse. That particular is excuse is old.

vet2010....